Deals, Dares & Reviews To Help You Savor Your World.
2. Thou shalt not waste food. There are children starving in Africa. Literally.
3. Thou shalt honor thy Father and thy Mother, and shall learn to cook the food of thy heritage, which thou shalt pass on to thy children and thy children’s children.
4. Thou shalt cook with ingredients purchased in their rawest forms, and shall turn away from processed foods and anything that comes with a “flavor pouch.”
5. Thou shalt explore thine own neighborhood and shall support its independent grocers, restaurants, chefs, and purveyors.
6. Thou shalt strive to buy organic, with as few steps between thy farmer and thy table as possible.
7. Thou shalt not covet nor steal thy neighbor’s recipe, without at least sharing one of thine own.
8. Thou shalt honor thy dinner RSVP’s and shall show up on time. Yeah, I said it unto thee.
9. Thou shalt not be afraid to taste anything once, to visit any corner of the world or to ask “what’s good here?”
10. Thou shall be generous when splitting the check and shall over-tip thy server. ’Tis just good karma.